CA intermediate

The renowned CA Institute the ICAI the Institutions of Chartered Accountants of India has recently released the 2022 exam  of ca. As per the pattern o CA intermediate 2022, this exam will be conducted in offline mode only. Here candidates need to answer the descriptive Question as well as the MCQ.

The new exam pattern for 2022 CA intermediate states that there will be 8 papers. And they are distributing basically into two groups consisting of four papers and its

Candidates choose to paper for any of them just once. As per the exam pattern of the CA Exam paper, the student needs to have an overall 50% score and one has to obtain 40% per paper to get Qualified. to have no doubts about the may 2022 sessions aspiring candidates must go through the pattern of exam CA Intermediate, To obtain further details about the exam pattern of the CA May 2022 one can read the article the below

New EXAM  for the May 2022

  CA Intermediate Groups

 Dates

  CA Intermediate Group 1

 15th 18th 20th end 22nd MAY 2022

  CA Intermediate Group 2

 24th 26th 28th end 30nd MAY 2022

Exam Pattern of May 2022 Exams 

For understanding, the question paper’s various aspects and both old and new schemes change the candidates must thoroughly see the exam pattern for CA Intermediate 2022. As per this new pattern of ICAI the paper will cover long answers and subjective questions of paper’s 75%. While MCQ are there for the remaining 25%. For the Intermediate exam of CA, one can check the ICAI complete exam pattern below.

  Exam Mode 

CA Intermediate Exam paper Pattern

Pen and paper-based

  Type of questions 

Objective cum subjective

  Exam Duration

3 hours per paper

  Medium of Exam

English/ Hindi

  Number of Marks 

100 per paper

  Number of paper

Eight

  Negative Marking

None

For Direct Entry Candidates – Training sessions 

Three training processes are essential to be taken by candidates that come through the direct entry and enroll for the course CA. To finally get registered for the Final program of  CA Intermediate in both groups and all three training requisites must be completed. Mandatory training requisites are as follows.

After 6 months of completion of practical training, a candidate can appear for the exams of CA Intermediate.

Before the article ship, one must complete the integrated course of four weeks on soft skills and information technology. It should also comprise courses like the OC (Orientation Course) and the Information Technology (IT) Course.

For practical training of 3 years, the registration must be.

Related Post: Time Saving Tricks to Use Calculator in IPCC/CA Intermediate Exams Paper

What is the ICAI’s new marking scheme and CA Intermediate Exam Paper 2022 passing criteria?

The updated marking scheme and passing criteria as per the exam  of ICAI is  below.

  • The total or maximum marks are 100 in the CA Intermediate 2022 paper.
  • The mandatory thing for all CA applicants is that-In each subject it is essential for them to score 45 percent marks to clear the group.
  • There will not be any negative marking in the 2022 exam.
  • An aggregate of about 50 percent marks is required as per CA Intermediate new pattern.

Syllabus for CA Intermediate May 2022 Exams

The paper can be checked once the students understand the pattern of the exam. The offline exam’s assessed topics and subjects are present in the syllabus of the CA Intermediate exam of May 2022. One must try to have the exam syllabus on fingertips so that time will not be wasted. One can check the CA Intermediate Syllabus from here.

Study Material for CA Intermediate 2022

For both old and new revised schemes the study material of the Paper was released by the ICAI. For getting a better grasp on the pattern of the exam, to know the marks distribution and identification of FAQ topics the official study material can be downloaded by the candidates. Mock and revision test papers are included in the study material of the CA Intermediate Exam Paper.

https://www.edu91.or

The Preparation Tips for the May 2022 CA Intermediate Exam Paper

Before the applicants appear for the CA Intermediate May 2022 Exam they must follow some essential tricks and tips which are stated below:-

  1. One must refer to the study material of the institute after registering for the CA exam Paper. Different questions can be solved from the question bank of the CA Intermediate exam Paper.
  2. One must solve the important model test papers by visiting the official website of ICAI to understand the CA exam pattern in a better way.
  3. Applicants must give more importance to the practical part of the CA Intermediate exam Paper.

https://www.auditbyvaishali.com/cainteraudit/

https://www.auditbyvaishali.com/auditfastrack/

Leave a Reply

*